Thread: Accessory Accessories for the Note 3
View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #109 (permalink)
jetguat

Device(s): White Galaxy Note 3, Motorola Bionic(retired), HTC Touch Pro 2 (retired)
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Gardner View Post
You want a USB plug for the car rated at least 2 Amp. A lot of them aren't. You can get those USB 3 Micro B cables easily. (That sort of cable is used for some external drives as well). Getting very flexible ones is trickier. I picked up one and they are now out of stock. I also picked up a couple of OEM wall chargers and they each came with their own flexible OEM cable. My Note 3 came with a travel wall charger which is a different design to the standard OEM wall chargers.

See the thread http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-note-3/764835-spec-nobody-talking-about-usb-3-0-b.html.

was looking at that thread and trying to find the others that spoke about the car charger, thought it was you that mentioned, the following. But seems that it really is more for apple iPhone. Love that they are small/low profile. Would prefer to have a low profile, high AMP, standard usb. Not sure this will work.

Amazon.com: Scosche USBC202M Dual 10 Watt (2.1A) USB Car Charger works with iPhone 5, 5S and 5C: Cell Phones & Accessories