View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #1162 (permalink)
MoodyBlues
- Crazy peacock person -
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Kindle Fire HD 8.9" (rooted), Motorola Atrix 2, Motorola Atrix 4G (retired), Motorola Bravo (retired
Carrier: AT&T

Thanked 1,531 Times in 937 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dngrsone View Post
Thanks, Moody, figure out the locking thing.
You're welcome. I don't even have anything on my desktops--I like them absolutely CLEAR!--but I remembered that from when my mother kept messing hers up.

Quote:
Now still trying to figure out how to get my FN+Function keys working, playing with themes and settings, et al...
Go through the 8 billion options in settings, and you're bound to get them the way you want.

Quote:
Really would like to see a minty theme, though, with more roundy and less squarishness.
What have you done so far to find themes? Remember, you can add a lot of eye candy via Synaptic [or whatever you use], but you can add tons more than that from within settings. For example, Settings | System Settings | Workspace Appearance | Desktop Theme | Get New Themes. Seriously, if you can't find something(s) that totally thrill you, I'll be shocked. There's literally no limit to the combinations you can come up with--a theme here, a decoration there, an icon set from somewhere, a color scheme... And then you can tweak most things individually--so the customization choices just never end.

The Following User Says Thank You to MoodyBlues For This Useful Post:
mikedt (October 12th, 2013)