Thread: General Poor camera
View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2013, 01:59 AM   #29 (permalink)
bonerp
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): OnePlus One on 3 - UK
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by linzgeneral View Post
LOL..you read my mind. I was waiting for someone else to say it since I wasn't brave enough to say it myself. This is by far, the worst camera I have had out of my last four phones. GS2, EVO LTE, and the Note 2. Even the Note 1 camera blew this away. I expected so much out of this camera as the GS4 seemed to take really nice pics. These pics just aren't very sharp and always out of focus. I figured either my settings are messed up or I got a lemon. I even just visited the pictures post before I came upon this post and was thinking to myself, don't anyone else notice that these pics all suck. Out of two pages of pics, I cant find a single one that I would consider great, nothing close to what I got from the Note 2. I also find the camera settings overly complicated. I just hope we both are wrong and this camera really is much better than we think. I just took some pics of my wife going out and I could not believe how bad they turned out. Out of 15 snaps, I don't have one that I can keep. With a 13mp sensor and image stabilization, you would think that this camera had no where else to go but up...SMDH......
I might try to return mine. I took 6 pics on n3 and same on n2 then compared them on my ES8000 TV. n3 were awful lacking sharpness and depth.
If others are saying theirs are ok there must be an issue with an early batch?