View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
lsmith9523

Device(s): Galaxy S4
Carrier: Not Provided

Wow, I have to disagree. I have purchased several Spigen cases for both, my iPhone 5 and GS4. My GS4 Slim armor shell started to show wear in a few places after a week of minimal use. I contacted Spigen, enclosed photo's of the issue; they had an replacement to me within three days. I also had another issue with an order I placed (I clicked and ordered the wrong case), they were able to correct the problem before the order shipped. It ended up being a few dollars more, but since I had purchased other cases from them, they did not charge me for the difference.
Spigen has been great to me and I think their products are great.

I think a lot of the issue has to be with the re-seller. I always order directly from Spigen, and yet to experience anything but top notch customer service and speedy shipping.

I am not taking anything away from your experience, and I am sorry this happened, but I have to stick up for the company that has taken care of me. Since a re-seller is involved, it seems the contact person and warrenty issue, should be honored by the re-seller. I know if you order a Spigen case from Amazon, they have their own "Amazon" Spigen warrenty area.

I hope you get things worked out.

For those of you reading this and are on the fence about Spigen, this is an isolated issue. Visit Spigen's website directly, and if you are interested in ordering a product, order directly from them.

Regards,

Patrick