View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #508 (permalink)
KOLIO
AF Contributor

Device(s): HTC ONE M8 | LG G-FLEX/G-PAD 8.3 | LG GOOGLE TV G3 | SAMSUNG GEAR FIT | QUALCOMM TOQ | CHROMECAST
Carrier: T-MOBILE

Thanked 1,534 Times in 1,148 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylecummins View Post
Looking for a good wallet case for HTC One.
Preferably black & thin.
Hold 3-4 cards + spot for cash.
Ive found several on amazon, eBay etc..
Wondering if anyone has one, some reviews/feedback etc.
I got this one@ the recommendation of the OP & it's a keeper:

HTC ONE accessories (discussion, user reviews)

Still for sale @ NEWEGG.

Newegg.com - Leather Case Wallet Magnetic Flip Cover Stand for HTC M7 - Black - Black/White

I'd give you mine,as I've only used it once,for about an hour (quality is A-ONE,just not my fave form factor),but,I'm guessing shipping from Southwest U.S. to Canada would cost more than a new one shipped.

----------------

As this is the next to last day that I have the HTC ONE before shipping out to another via SOLD: Selling isn't for you. Use Sold.

I wanted to give a quick review/recommendation of these most awesome BLUETOOTH earbuds:

Bluetooth Headphones : Bluetooth Stereo Headphones Sports : Android Bluetooth Stereo Headset Headphones : iPhone Bluetooth Headphones : iPod Bluetooth Headphones : Jaybirdgear.com

The sound quality rivals anything I've used,wired or BLUETOOTH.Absolutely no distortion whatsoever,even at the highest volume setting & having BEATS enabled.
The forementioned setting is definitely something tangible,not just a gimmick,as I also have the once-in-a-blue-moon opportunity to compare these w/two different phones,the HTC ONE & the SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3.

While both sound great,the HTC ONE sounds a bit richer,especially w/the bass,if not a 1/2 notch louder.

As some of you here may know me well enough to notice that I've never met an accessory that I didn't like ,I'd be remiss if I didn't give these a 2 THUMBS-UP recommendation,especially to all the music junkies out there. It's the best of both worlds,wired quality sound w/the freedom of BLUETOOTH that actually stays connected for uninterrupted music/audio enjoyment.
Last edited by marctronixx; October 16th, 2013 at 10:08 PM.