Thread: Accessory Note 3 cases?
View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #150 (permalink)
jwither
Emotionless Ogre

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3113, Sony Google TV, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Nextbook 7.
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontpanicbobby View Post
My I-Blason order came today and it's exactly like the one shown in the video review a few posts back. I have a few reservations about it which I'll go over in a later post.
Mine came today, as well as the Kaleidio i ordered when the former was delayed in shipping.

The plastic part of the I-Blason has a very thin rubbery coating that makes holding it easier than the Kaleidio, which is slick, and would be easier to use if I were going to carry it in a pocket.

Overall, it's about what I expected, perhaps a bit better. It doesn't feel as cheap as it could for the price. The kickstand holds it up in landscape at approx 45 degrees, and seems fairly sturdy.

The buttons and openings are all well-aligned.

I wanted some additional protection against drops, and against accidentally pressing the volume and sleep buttons, and these cases work fine for that.

Sliding it in to the holster is a chore, but not unworkable.

I'm still going to get an Otterbox Defender when it's available, because I like the additional bulk, the included screen protection, and being able to snap it in to the holster.
Last edited by jwither; October 17th, 2013 at 07:31 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jwither For This Useful Post:
KOLIO (October 17th, 2013)