View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #285 (permalink)
Android Addict
Disabled

Device(s): One that I wish I didn't buy
Carrier: Whoever wants to carry me

Quote:
Originally Posted by odatkid View Post
Hi GT,

I'm rather new to this and need some guidance as to how to safely install your Samurai Rom. I've backed up all my data with Titanium so that much I know. I have LTE2Recovery Touch installed but not sure if or how to use it. Should I flash ClockworkMod Touch Recovery v6.0.3.3 first, and then install the Rom? If you could step by step this for a newbie I'd appreciate it. I'm not even sure what buttons to hold to get to the "Wipe data/factory reset" dialogue. Any way you can simplify this for me would be good. I have all the zips on my external SD card.

Thanks for all you do,

Tom

PS I just found a "clockwork mod" folder on my external SD card with a backup for Katana dated 6/30/3013, can't remember how I did it.
Flash the cwm touch recovery. To use lte2 you select Recovery Apply and then hit reboot. When the phone powers back on you will be in the touch recovery. From there everything else is self explanatory. DO NOT flash the ROM before you wipe everything. Just follow the steps on this first page and you'll be fine
The Following User Says Thank You to Android Addict For This Useful Post:
odatkid (October 19th, 2013)