View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2013, 03:10 AM   #18 (permalink)
Beards

Device(s): Current: Sony Z1, iPad Air 128GB Recent: SGS4, SGS3, SGN 10.1, iPad4 64GB.
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
We've fixed the issue for the mobile view and desktop choice and GuitarG20 tested it on an iPad.

We're still working on bugs and enhancements - if it's causing trouble, you can revert to the full view.

Not sure what you mean about email notifications - we pop up private message notifications.
Brilliant... Cheers my friend for letting me know.
Happy to say ~ yes, it's back to its good old self

The 'mobile version' is still limiting but at least when I now tap on 'Full View' it changes Safari to Desktop Mode, my default of choice.

Re the notifications ~ What I was referring to was, any email notifications I receive on topic updates i.e. As in this one, if I tap on the address in the email notification it will by default open up Safari and load the web page. Safari was the one that was showing the errors and you could not change it.
It was annoying because what it meant was I could not load a notification directly from within my email app on the iPad. You had to first copy the address details then manually load an alternative browser such as Chrome or Dolphin on the iPad, select a new page and paste the copied address...... all very tedious.

Now all is fixed... Cheers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beards For This Useful Post:
badblue1 (October 20th, 2013), EarlyMon (October 20th, 2013)