View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2013, 01:40 PM   #1416 (permalink)
MoodyBlues
- Crazy peacock person -
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Kindle Fire HD 8.9" (rooted), Motorola Atrix 2, Motorola Atrix 4G (retired), Motorola Bravo (retired
Carrier: AT&T

Thanked 1,566 Times in 970 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by saptech View Post
Ok I tried adding yawp to the bottom panel by double clicking the widget icon. I'm not sure what happen but all the icons (clock, notify, time/date) on the right hand side moved all the way over the left hand side on panel, and I have no idea where yawp went. I couldn't figure out how to move those icons back to the right side.

I ended up moving .kde4 with a new name and logged out and back in to get a fresh panel.

Help with this plz!
That's happened to me before, too. Annoying, for sure, but not a big deal. Right-click on the taskbar (panel) or click on its little yellow cashew icon (on the far right). This will bring up the panel settings bar--and if you move your pointer over the items in your taskbar, you'll see it's now a...well, crap, I don't know what to call it, but it's not your usual pointer! When it's over an item you want to move, just drag the item and drop it where you want it. Repeat as necessary until everything's back where they belong. When you're done, exit from the settings panel to be back to normal.

The Following User Says Thank You to MoodyBlues For This Useful Post:
saptech (October 23rd, 2013)