Originally Posted by iTzKPanda
Thanks for the replies everyone!
I think I'm settled on the Note 3. And if it doesn't work out, I'll just return it within the 2 week period and get the G2.
That's the sensible decision, IMHO.
If this device had widespread inherent flaws, it would be BIG news.
So far, the only issue that has garnered that kind of attention is the region lock.