Thread: Accessory Let's talk screen protectors!
View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #48 (permalink)
Methos1979

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (current phone) Motorola RAZR HD MAXX (last phone, backup)
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetguat View Post
Been reading a little about the Spigen GLAS.t Slim Nano. They have one for the S4, wonder if they are making one for the Note 3. Can't seems to make a solid choice between Spigen, MIME, Bodygaurdz, iLoome, and some others. no clear consensus.
Yes, they do make the GLAS.t for the Note 3. They sell them on Amazon or direct from Spigen for $34.99. They also make a new model called the GLAS.tR - the R stands for rounded edges which supposedly helps with chipping at the edges and is there latest and greatest development. $39.99 direct from Spigen with free shipping.

I just ordered one and I'll review it when it arrives. Yes, it's pricey, but if it gives me the superior tactile feel of the Gorilla Glass but provides me a layer protection (along with a little piece of mind) it will be well worth it!

Here's a direct link: http://www.spigen.com/brands/samsung/galaxy-note/galaxy-note-3/galaxy-note-3-glas-tr-slim-premium-tempered-glass.html