View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2013, 09:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
doogald

Device(s): Moto Droid Maxx (2013-), Moto Droid 3 (2011-2013), HTC Droid Eris (2009-2011)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 1,536 Times in 1,204 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel718 View Post
I have the Droid Maxx its running 4.2.2, group messaging in settings is on.

Can someone please reply with a solution for Group Messaging. Anytime I reply to a group it goes to everyone individually but I receive messages from groups fine. When I reply it seems as though it stays grouped but everyone texts me back saying its not grouped.

I cant use a 3rd party messaging app that requires registering and making a username like "Whatsapp" because that's RIDICULOUS.

I upgraded from an Iphone4 and group messaging is an everyday need for me. I have over 5 friends with GS4 and they have No problem with group mms. This is really upsetting....Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.
Curious - I haven't had anybody using an iPhone tell me that any replies to group messages that I receive come in any differently, but maybe they are just not telling me about it.

I wonder if Verizon Messages would work for you: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.verizon.messaging.vzmsgs

I haven't tried it in a LONG time (the last time I used the app, it fixed a problem receiving MMS messages on a custom ROM on an older phone), but the description mentions group messaging features. Maybe it'll work better for you, and it definitely uses your standard Verizon text messaging number, so no registering for a username or anything like that.