Thread: Support Lock Out Google
View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #14 (permalink)
Straydog
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung S4 GT-i9505 4.4.2 unbranded
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Sorry

I wrote a reply to people trying to help me, but when I clicked on Submit Reply the forum showed the login page, never came back to my reply after re-logging, I lost everything and even on Firefox, known for saving text in text boxes I could not come back. I know, I could have composed the post on a text editor and copy it to the actual post just before submitting. Or save it to the clipboard, but I didn't know about this set issue until it happened.

I apologise for those waiting for my reply and from whom I have been learning. I will come up with something else, but certainly not as before because that left me very much disappointed, upset and terribly frustrated. I firmly believe the Admin should review this forum setting. It used to be the same with Windows 7 Help Forums, Seven Forums and associated, but after complaints that behaviour was corrected. As a matter of fact there is no sound advantage on that forum setting option, but make people lose their complete posts if they interrupt their writing and do something else before finishing and submitting.