View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2013, 06:41 AM   #41 (permalink)
The_Chief
Accept no imitations!
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Note 3 (rooted & ROMmed), Galaxy Nexus (retired), OG Droid (retired)
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 7,115 Times in 3,380 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipsed039 View Post
When you're in the dial pad screen, hit the menu button. Under there should be an option for key pad tones. Uncheck it.
I did that, I was just hoping to find those reassuring old touch tones like a regular phone has instead of either drip drip drip or silence... I know, I'm so demanding

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokiangel View Post
I plan on getting the Note 3 in November and one of the big reasons I want to root it is to hopefully get the email/gmail etc inverted. It is so much easier on my poor old eyes! Of course it might not be as much of an issue on the larger screen as it is on my GNex. I see fine on my laptop without that. Hmmm.
Well, how will rooting do that for you, Koki? Inverted Gapps would have to be flashed in recovery: there is no custom recovery (yet). I would love some inverted love as well, trust me: but the last thing I want to do is trip that counter. Why, I have no idea... I don't use Knox, heck, I can't even FIND Knox but if I could I wouldn't use it. Too volatile. I guess I just don't like that whole "one way" scenario where you can never go completely back to stock if needed.

If I have helped you at all, please click the "Thanks" button
Forum Rules & Guidelines