Thread: General N3 problems thread
View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #87 (permalink)
lloyd_braun

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos1979 View Post
Problems with my Note 3:

I am getting the dreaded voice call quality issue that is rampant with Sprint owners - but I'm on Verizon.

My WiFi drops a lot but I only know this because I always see a fresh 'Established connection with WiFi' notice in my status bar. I have not seen any interruption when using.

If I'm texting a lot and typing a text and another text comes in, It freezes for 10 or 15 seconds, then I get a Verizon Navigator has stopped report box and once I get rid of that the new text comes in and I can continue with the text I was writing.

Home button does move around a lot (White model).

The latter three are minor annoyances. The first one is game over. The phone goes back. I might try a replacement but if that one does the same thing then I'm going back to my old phone until the issue is resolved which will suck because I REALLY like this phone!
I'm very surprised their aren't more vzw users complaining about the call quality morphing issue. It is debilitating. I went to store and demonstrated it to the sales manager on the floor model. He extended my return Window to 30 Days so I can wait out a hotfix.

I have no gone button issues.

Other minor annoyances include s pen air menu deploying almost every time I pull the pen out and occasionally my swipe keyboard function will stop auto spacing Between words.

Biggest complaint is vzw customer serviceand no formal acknowledgement of callquality issue.