Thread: Accessory Accessories for the Note 3
View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2013, 08:37 AM   #153 (permalink)
veccster

Device(s): GNex - LTE ........ Moto Xoom ........................ Droid Incredible ............... *no apples*
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by toptobottom View Post
Damn! These aren't on the market as of yet. I've been wanting this kind of a cardock for a long time now.

This guy is a true inventor/entrepreneur that is attempting the disappearing reality of Made in the USA. He's raised more than his goal for his idea startup prototype and appears to be close to production. Wished I had a chance to get in on the 'Early Bird' price.

And yup, it holds a G-Note - scroll down to see it.

Don't forget to watch the vid.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/celgo/celgo-flexible-hands-free-cell-phone-holder-for-yo
That looks awesome! You can still get one for just $10 more than the early-bird. Go for it!

I use the Mountek CD slot dock in my Toyota Tacoma. My wife liked it so much, we ordered a second one for her GMC Acadia. I don't like suction cups on my window and have never had one that ALWAYS stayed up there. Plus it blocks / distracts driving visibility. We NEVER use the CD slot in either vehicle as both have USB or aux ports. So this was perfect. It puts the phone in a very stable spot that is easy to see and reach.

I read about it on this website and couldn't be happier.

Just $20 on Amazon.

Amazon.com: Mountek nGroove Universal CD Slot Mount for Cell Phones and GPS Devices: GPS & Navigation

Paired with a retractable USB charging cable, it keeps the situation very clean.