View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2013, 09:35 PM   #2378 (permalink)
PyroSporker

Device(s):
Carrier: ):

Thanked 1,155 Times in 639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ed View Post
I don't think the One Max will be triband though
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
If they had hinted at the 2nd "mystery" phone being one that's popular and had already been released, we're looking at the HTC One, S4, iPhone 5s/5c, or Note 3.

Too bad no articles have mentioned any FCC filings for another tri-band Sprint phone.
The One Max should have Tri-Band LTE. The prior info from HTC themselves and the FCC filing for the CDMA->Sprint One Max have all pointed to Tri-Band LTE radios. I also don't think that Sprint would mention it in this article if it was NOT to be Tri-Banded. Sprint.com | First Sprint Tri-band Capable Smartphones Arrive on Nov. 8 | Sprint Newsroom
Having a release date for the One Max later than the other Tri-Band major releases is downright dumb. it is definitely not the way to try to hang with the big guys when you are more or less a failing company (HTC)... Lower specs and a later release date is a recipe for disaster.

Mr. Ed, and idea if a Black HTC One Max is rumored or in the works? I've heard rumors on the net that it will only be available in silver but I have no solid evidence either way.