View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2013, 06:04 PM   #119 (permalink)
marctronixx
HTC User
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 3,068 Times in 1,798 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerran View Post
I upgraded to 4.3 yesterday and now I am missing my image icons in the stock message app. Anyone fix this yet.

Many thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcowboy View Post
Also having this issue...

My Stock Messaging App loses my Contacts' pictures every time a new text comes in. The pictures are all coming over from Facebook but changing them to Google does not fix the behavior. Eventually they all return but sometimes I have to force it by opening the contact, clicking on edit, then clicking on the person's photo and re-selecting the source that I am pulling the picture from. Very annoying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcowboy View Post
Well I did a hard reset this afternoon and I still have the issue of my contact photos not always showing up in the text messages. Does anyone know if a fix is being worked on for some of these issues?
Quote:
Originally Posted by marctronixx View Post
I recommend sending a trouble ticket to HTC.

HTC do not monitor this thread and if we all want things done, is best to speak loudly to HTC.

Contact Us
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbs1984 View Post
It's a known issue and has been for a few weeks now.

No idea if anyone is looking at it, I'm sure HTC know about it and are working on a fix though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikclown View Post
I have submitted a ticket to HTC on this and encourage anyone else having the problem to do the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikclown View Post
Yup the contact picture missing annoys me to no end. It seems to happen less when I am on 3g or 4g. I have opened a support ticket with HTC about as have several other but please do so as well. I bet if we annoy them enough they will fix it.

UPDATE: FYI I just received this email from HTC regarding the Contact Photo issue

"thanks to the information you have sent to me. Now that we have all the necessary information, we will go ahead and escalate this issue so it can be review internally by our escalation department and a solution can be provided to you as soon as possible. I would once again like to apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience in regards this matter."