View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2013, 09:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
The FAQ
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default (MetroPCS) Galaxy S4:All Things Root Guide

*** Important Note ***

Since this is a new root guide for your all-things-root sub-forum, we need your help to populate it and keep it organized with the best and most relevant information. Please contact (by PM) your favorite Guide, or drop us a note in the private chat section if you have any good information to contribute, update, or correct in the root guide. Alternatively, hit the !Report button and ask a Mod to bring it to our attention.

Thanks for your help!

Special thanks to member ARocker for kick-starting this Root Guide when it slipped past our gaze . It also came to my attention that I missed a few things so they have been added. If you want some good support from members on this board go here: Root Information Thread

-------------------------------------------------------

(MetroPCS) Samsung Galaxy S4: All Things Root Guide

Click the "Show" button below for a root warning / disclaimer:

General Information
Guides
(MetroPCS) 4.2.2 ROMs:
(T-Mobile) 4.2.2 ROMs:
To give out an explanation as to why the T-Mobile ROMs are in this ATR is because the device on MetroPCS is very much similar to that on T-Mobile so most, if not all ROMs, that work on the T-Mobile device will work on the MetroPCS S4.

Themes
Overclocking / Underclocking / Undervolting
  • overclocking / underclocking
  • undervolting
  • related apps

Kernels
  • None as of yet

Radios / Basebands
  • None as of yet

Tools & Utilities
Downloads

Click here to chat with them about this post!

We're always happy to hear from you!
Last edited by Digital Controller; November 4th, 2013 at 05:44 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The FAQ For This Useful Post:
ARocker (November 3rd, 2013), danyvw (November 5th, 2013), jtw1216 (November 21st, 2013), mike28 (November 3rd, 2013), nuked (November 4th, 2013), palmtree5 (November 3rd, 2013), sahi2myfriend (January 4th, 2014), Slug (November 5th, 2013)