Originally Posted by MartinS
Drag 2 fingers down from the Notification bar to access quick settings. You can toggle the following:
You can also access quickly:
(also pulling the notification shade down normally and hitting the top right icon accesses the same quick settings)
Hope this helps.
That's exactly the point, it takes multiple clicks when I'm used to using one.
Turning Wifi/On off on S3/S4
- Drag notification panel down
- Press Wifi Icon
- Can also toggle Data/GPS/Silent/NFC/Brightness etc. all from same menu without leaving
Turning Wifi on/off on N5
- Drag notification bar down
- Click wifi icon
- Drag wifi slider across on next screen
- have now left the menu so have to drag down from top and start again to change brightness and all other settings.
Significantly less intuitive.
>>> CORRECTION - have just long pressed the buttons, and that does toggle them. The lack of brightness slider remains annoying