Thread: Accessory bluetooth handset
View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,841 Times in 1,921 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilianTepes View Post
Oh, sorry. This one:
Samsung BHM1000 Bluetooth kuuloke - Gigantti

This store only has one Samsung bluetooth hadnsfree for sale, so I forgot to add the model..
No worries. I've never heard of anyone using that one in particular. The only BT handset I use from Samsung is the HS3000, which is a stereo bluetooth dongle that can connect any headset with a 3.5mm connector. I don't use it as a headset though. I use that for my car, which is a fantastic alternative when there's no bluetooth integration in one's car.

As for headsets, I would take a look at a4c.com Home Page : Online shopping for electronics, Cellular accessories and more., to get a good "discounted" headset. They carry a lot of "name" brands and some of the top bluetooth headsets, for much cheaper than normal retail price. They ship internationally also. Not saying that the headset you were looking at is "sub-par", but if you're looking to get a good bluetooth headset, might as well go for one that is top rated.
The Following User Says Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
LilianTepes (November 6th, 2013)