View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rukbat
AF Addict

Device(s): Note3 running X-Note 4.3 in Safestrap Stock slot.
Carrier: AT&T

Thanked 2,880 Times in 2,641 Posts

1) The Note3 has so much internal storage that you have to be a real software junkie to run out of internal space. I've been looking for stuff to download to mine, just to see how much junk I can put on it, and still have loads of internal space left.

2) The Note3 is fast. USB 3 (vs 2) doesn't change that for playing apps that are in the phone. It will speed up transferring files to and from your computer.

3) A Class10 card is as fast as they get right now, but with 16GB internal, it's going to be some time before you need the extra space. I wouldn't start worrying about that yet.

I just checked my storage. Out of 32GB total, I still have 22.96GB available, and that's with all sports of junk I tried, didn't like and haven't deleted yet. I don't store movies on my phone, but an .avi movie can be less than 1GB, so even with a few movies there's still plenty of internal space.

As far as speed, unless you're doing intense scientific calculations, even a Class6 SD card is fast enough to play a movie. You've got a Cadillac and you're worrying about whether the sticker on the license plate is going to make the ride bumpy. Relax and enjoy your Note3.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rukbat For This Useful Post:
dontpanicbobby (November 6th, 2013)