View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2013, 09:49 AM   #23 (permalink)
LilianTepes

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus, Nokia 5030 XpressRadio (backup phone), Nokia N8 (R
Carrier: DNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontpanicbobby View Post
That was a super strange site j. Anywho... Both Internet and Boat Browser just showed a lego with question marks on it when I arrived at Zombo. Fox Flash started up the site right away. Winner: Fox Flash.

I did notice an issue with both Fox Flash and Internet. When coming back to this thread both browsers left out the links under everyone's posts except for Quote. It could have been a case of my not having enough patience to let the page load but Boat Browser renders this site exactly like it looks on a computer without any wait.

One more thing about the Fox Flash free version; that ad on it will get in the way of the some of the content you may be viewing.
Thank you! I'm aware of the ad-problem, but I was thinking of getting the paid pro-version (no ads). How was the Flash Fox otherwise as a browser?