View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #524 (permalink)
samakhan

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I'm new to this and not sure how to post screen shots, sorry. But I have gsam, battery usage is 19% in 1 hour 40 mins with one hour ten minutes screen time. I'm currently at 81%. 40% of battery is consumed byinternet, 19.8% battery consumed by kernel, 12.4% android system and only 7.0% by whatsapp surprisingly, seeing as I've been using whatsapp the most..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadron View Post
"On heavy usage" is key here, because this depends a lot on what you are doing. From my experience with this phone I'd expect about 4 hours gaming, 7-8 hours browsing tapatalk via WiFi, or 11-12 hours ebook reading (I once used it as a reader on a long stop-over and reached 5.5 hours screen on with 55% left - screen brightness adjusted for indoor conditions). Of course standby, cell-swapping etc all take a toll too. At this moment I'm at 39% with 2 hours 7 mins screen on, but the phone has been on continuously for 48 hours (unusually light usage for me). So depending on what your heavy use consists of, and what else you have going on apart from the screen, that may be quite reasonable.
I'm new to this and not sure how to post screen shots, sorry. But I have gsam, battery usage is 19% in 1 hour 40 mins with one hour ten minutes screen time. I'm currently at 81%. 40% of battery is consumed byinternet, 19.8% battery consumed by kernel, 12.4% android system and only 7.0% by whatsapp surprisingly, seeing as I've been using whatsapp the most.
Last edited by marctronixx; November 12th, 2013 at 12:21 PM.