View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #509 (permalink)
rdwoody1

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAtheistReverend View Post
I haven't noticed any real impact on battery, but I suspect if you use the location feature, depending on the frequency of pings, you'll see some. I've been using it for quite a while now, and I think it has had zero effent on battery. I use it to automatically reboot every other day (while I'm sleeping), turn off bluetooth when I disconnect a device, silence on any media app opening (return to normal when they close too), and silence when opening the camera (return to normal volume when closed).

I like perusing through the market for fun ideas.
Very nice. Thanks! Looks like this will be useful for far more than just the SMS issue.

EDIT: It doesn't seem like AutomateIt can do exactly what I need after all. It works fine to set the phone to vibrate or silent when Messages is active and set it back to normal upon exiting, but I use vibrate mode quite often as well. With that rule set up, it goes back to the normal profile regardless of what profile it was on before. It would be ideal if it had an option to revert back to previously used profile instead of just choosing normal, silent, or vibrate.
Last edited by rdwoody1; November 13th, 2013 at 08:56 AM.