View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2013, 02:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
twister6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2
Carrier: V

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
One suggestion I can make, for the mods/guides, is to separate your "universal" accessory reviews from your "Note 2" specific reviews. So, for any "universal" accessories that you review, those can be placed in one centralized location in one of the general android sub-forums (for all phandroid members to see). Then, the device specific reviews can also be routed/linked/transferred to the proper forum for the specific device. Considering they were able to consolidate all your reviews, I'm sure it won't be difficult to route your different reviews.

Your reviews are so thorough, that it would be a shame for anybody to miss out on them, especially the universal accessories that could apply to all Android owners, not just Note 2 peeps. Just my .02.
Hi Drex, it's actually a very simple system I maintain. I started with Note 2 forum section, posting every review in here. Once it went over a dozen, I created this particular thread myself where I simple copied all of my links and partitioned them in more organized groups. Nobody maintains this list but me, and I have a link to it in my signature to have a better visibility to it, no matter where I post. With every new review, I go back and edit the first post with a new link.

Perhaps I should re-partition it differently. A separate index-thread with N2 related accessories that will always stay as a sticky in N2 section of the forum, and the same for Nexus 7 and S4 reviews. I believe that's what you had in mind, right? My only worry, I have been concentrating more on general accessories lately, and I have a feeling people don't visit as much "general" section of the forum. Even Note 2 section is dying out, while S4 is blooming! People tend to visit only their phone specific section.

Also, we need to create SmartWatch section as well. With my MetaWatch review, and upcoming Sony SW2 and Kreyos reviews and perhaps Pebble (if these guys ever going to send me a review sample) - would be a good section to forum in AF.

Complete List of all smartphone and tablet Accessory and Gadget REVIEWS by Twister => HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to twister6 For This Useful Post:
costraccoraull (January 26th, 2014)