View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
ovrrdrive
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Note 3 SM-N900P, Evo 4G LTE S-OFF Mean Rom, 2 Evo 3D's running Mean Rom ICS, HTC Evo 4G running MikG
Carrier: Not Provided

You can go to the twrp homepage (link in the first post) and download the latest version of it in the .tar file so you can flash it using odin. That's what I did and it worked fine. The backup and restore work fine in this version too as I've found out by playing around with a few mods that evidently don't work in MJ4. I've looped it 3 or 4 times, wiped, and restored and it is working fine now.

As for knox, there's a program you can use to freeze the know notifier for you if you don't want to do it manually. I used it to see what it froze and all it did was the knox notifier. You can either do it yourself or use this and it will do it for you. Either way it stops the annoying message in its tracks.

[APP][v1.0.1][10.13.13]KNOX Disabler - Easily disable KNOX notifications! - xda-developers

Sorry for my message earlier. I just hadn't seen anyone post in this forum in weeks so I was afraid your question would go unanswered.

It's all good.

Wife: Hey what are you doing?
me: Nada, phones finally rootable.
Wife: Ugh....
Last edited by ovrrdrive; November 18th, 2013 at 03:58 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ovrrdrive For This Useful Post:
dustwun77 (November 18th, 2013), meanmini1 (November 18th, 2013)