Thread: Accessory Wireless charging
View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2013, 05:26 PM   #122 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

I've got a little tip/trick for those of you using the non-OEM wireless receiver pad/insert. This should be especially useful for those of you that swap out your battery every day (like myself).

Instead of having to re-position the wireless charge pad every time you swap the battery, follow these steps and it should save you some time.

1) Take back cover off phone
2) position the wireless Qi receiver pad exactly where it needs to go and be sure that the charging contacts are sitting in the right location.
3) Place a thin piece of double sided tape on the inside of the battery cover (one could also use electrical tape)
4) Place the back battery cover onto the phone

Once you placed the back battery cover onto the phone, when you take it back off, it should have situated the charging pad, on the back battery cover, exactly where it needs to be every time you attach the back cover. I tried it with a piece of scotch tape and it worked perfectly fine. Of course, I'll likely replace that scotch tape with electrical tape later down the line, but it worked perfectly and I didn't need to keep placing the pad down, prior to closing up my phone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
KOLIO (November 22nd, 2013), LillieBennett (November 23rd, 2013)