View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2013, 04:20 AM   #163 (permalink)
ironass
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): SGS5 SM-G900F. Rooted. KitKat 4.4.4. CM11 ROM. Baseband: NJ1. CM kernel+TWRP.
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanked 3,946 Times in 2,599 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riche101 View Post
I'll be joining you guys next week hopefully as me ma is taking me out in wheelchair to a big local CPW so I hope they have a knox free version
Just remember the 3 ironass rules...

1. Don't eat the yellow snow!

2. Don't get involved with strange women, (give them my name and address and I'll deal with them for you. )

3. Above all, DO NOT get a Knox firmware enabled SGS4 with locked bootloader, as discussed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for this latest release from DjeMBeY, Slim MK8, I'm like a pig in clover. Overnight battery drain was <0.5% p.h. with just the sound off. This is with the default talexop kernel. The GPS was within 3m in under 15 sec's. Modem is as good as the MJ9. No black screens, freezes or fc's. Overall speed and smoothness in scrolling is very good.

In, roughly, the 24 hours of use I have not come across any problems so far. How is everyone else finding it?

Dummies Guides Rooting Galaxy S4 * Know Your S4 * Update Problems * Knox Security * Bloatware * GPS
The Following User Says Thank You to ironass For This Useful Post:
Riche101 (November 23rd, 2013)