View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2010, 08:57 AM   #102 (permalink)
rachelm920

Device(s): Motorola Cliq, Samsung Behold II, Samsung Vibrant (Hubbies), T-Mobile Comet (Daughters)
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazfdfgf View Post
thanks for coming, and enjoy your stay
"Here is what I posted on another thread, most if not all is covered somewhere along the line already

But I would also like to add something around Bookmark syncing. Opera and Opera mobile/mini can sync and utilise each others bookmarks via the opera website, I would like to see something similar between Android and The Chrome Browser or even Firefox if at all possible"
Use the delicous bookmarks extension for Firefox tag all of your favorite sites (i.e. I have "finance" for my banking, and 401k and "school" for my college's website and APA guidelines etc.)
Then download beelicious from the market on your phone, it puts all of your saved tags then you click on it and it shows you all of the saved sites for that tag. I love delicious, if someone tells me about a website at work, I save it then I can view it at home or on my phone.

I wish I could have background stationery for my phone's e-mail, I tried searching it, but I guess there's no apps for that... yet...I guess I am just a girly girl who likes everything fancy and decorated LOL.