View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #520 (permalink)
Mayhim83
Premium Member

Device(s): HTC One (M8)
Carrier: Verizon

Default BoxWave Slim-Fit Design Protective HTC One TPU and Hard Cases and Cover

Amazon.com: BoxWave HTC One UniColor Case - Sleek Dual Tone TPU Case for Durable Anti-Slip Protection, Transparent Matte Back with Solid Border - HTC One Cases and Covers (Frosted Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

So, just got this case in today from Amazon. Quick review, and I"ll be back in a few days after some road testing. The black rubber bumper adds some much needed grip to the One. However, the backside leaves a bit much to be desired. The bumper gives a nice lips to help protect the screen of the phone, all without taking up valuable screen. In fact, it snaps right onto the phone, and seems to offer great protection.

The volume buttons are completely covered, and easy to manipulate. All ports and sensors are accessible and centered with the exception of the microphone at the bottom, it's not quite centered. The power button hole leaves a little to be desired, as the button sits a little deep in relation to the bumper. I have to either press it with the side of my finger, or, using the whole tip of the finger, it pushes / distorts towards the front of the phone.

If you have the blue One from Best Buy, this case with the black goes great with it. However, that back again leaves some to be desired. Having the blue One, I wanted to show it off. While it is "frosted", it's a little too frosted for my liking.

This case would look better on a silver One with the frosted back cover.

I maybe looking to switch it out with something that will show off the blueness.

** Mayhim out.

Any way to get this thread stickified for users to find it a bit easier?
Last edited by Mayhim83; November 27th, 2013 at 06:55 PM.