Originally Posted by joselaz
How do I go about installing this?
I don't use rom manager since I prefer the manual way. Here's a simple guide which is also the only way you're truly gonna learn to flash all sorts of things on any phone...
- (optional) Backup apps, call logs, and messages with Titanium
- Place rom zip in SD or external SD (preferably external SD)
- Install Quick Boot app and use it to boot into recovery
- Once in recovery, do a backup
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Wipe cache
- Advanced - Wipe dalvik cache
- Install zip from SD or external SD
- First boot takes a couple minutes (don't panic) this is normal on first boot to rebuild dalvik cache.
- (optional) Once the rom is installed you can restore apps, call log, and messages that you backed up with titanium.
This guide is assuming you have flashed PG's recovery zip called "Spirit-CWMT.zip
" found Here
You can also watch youtube videos from people flashing roms to different phones so that you can at least get familiar with the process.
Well I gotta go so I'll leave it up to someone else if you need more help.