View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2013, 01:25 PM   #1728 (permalink)
MoodyBlues
- Crazy peacock person -
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Kindle Fire HD 8.9" (rooted), Motorola Atrix 2, Motorola Atrix 4G (retired), Motorola Bravo (retired
Carrier: AT&T

Thanked 1,539 Times in 945 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by saptech View Post
Well, I was able to install Korganizer without installing Kontact, but something must be missing because I'm not able to setup Google Calendar using this website.

Debian Diary | Using Kontact with your Google Account

I did install a minimum KDE, so something is probably missing. I didn't want to use Kwallet with it so I didn't choose it during setup of the Korganizer, either.
KWallet is used for quite a few things. I don't know why you don't want to use it, but without it you're probably limiting the number of apps you can run and/or their functionality.

Also, in the link above, the article is titled "Using Kontact with your Google Account," and the image on the page is indeed Kontact. So...help me out here! (Look, I got like zero sleep last night, I'm still working on my first cup of coffee, and I have to take my little princess, Joy Noelle, to the vet in a little while--and she knows something's up, so she's hiding.) I thought you didn't want Kontact, but it seems from that article that it's basically part of using KOrganizer to do what you want.