View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2013, 10:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
cccms

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltemple View Post
My note 3 has had the same problem --between 5-7 seconds to wake up every time; it was driving me crazy. I called att and their tech support had never heard of the problem. So they connected me with Samsung tech support and the agent had not heard of the problem either. He spoke to a supervisor and came back and then acknowledged this is a known problem at Samsung but there is currently no fix for it. Perhaps a future update but no promises. Basically, they told me I had to live with it. I've tried every possible software solution (except rooting the phone) --turning off all transitions, etc... nothing worked. Then I remembered it didn't seem to have the problem the first time I turned it on when unboxing; so I popped off the back cover and pulled my micro sd and IMMEDIATELY it started turning on quickly again. The problem was my sd card. It is a Lexar 600x 32gb (the fastest one I could find on the market). While the card does work, for some reason my phone doesn't seem to access it well (I had even reformatted it within the phone). I went to Best Buy and bought a Sandisk Ultra 32gb and it works perfectly --no lag; problem solved.
This worked! I've tried everything people suggested but nothing seemed to work. I was about to give up and return it. Thank u for this!
The Following User Says Thank You to cccms For This Useful Post:
BlueBiker (December 4th, 2013)