View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
SelfElevated2

Device(s): GALAXY S4 I337 Past DEVICES-Zte Warp- rooted. Running NOOB Rom. Galaxy S2 rooted running Baked Bl
Carrier: T-Mobile

Damn been a few days. Hopefully you've already solved the issue. But if not you can restore a nandroid backup. This will work 100 percent of the time. But when you know more about what your doing you'll be able to problem solve why its bootlooping in the first place. Like if you didn't wipe your cache or dalvik cache or data your probably gonna loop. If you read the rom thread sometimes other people will have said things like wouldn't boot for me. Then I flashed ktoonsez kernel and it fired right up

Sometimes when its stuck on the s4 logo (splash screen is what we call it) you can get it to boot by hard resetting it (hold power button in until phone turns of) then reboot it and let it try again. So the only universal Guaranteed way is restoring a back up. But that takes time and gets you no cost to booting the rom you were trying to flash. So trying to get it to boot can be more efficient