View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2014, 10:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
nicalatricee

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnapora View Post
Galaxy s4 water indicator stickers are in two locations that we can see without disassembling the phone. The battery has a white sticker that will be red if damaged. The phone has a small hole in the bottom right corner of the battery compartment where there will be either an orange or light pink sticker. I called at&t with 3 different warranty phones that were sent back till I finally got a competent customer service representative who researched the issue. The sticker will be pink or orange for normal, blood red for water damage. If you have issues with at&t about this, insist that they research or call Samsung about this issue. Good luck and god day.
I dropped my phone in the sink while washing my hands and water ran over the.bottom of the phone and i quickly dried it off. My phone was already on1% and it died in the process. The sticker on the battery is perfectly white. And the sticker in the hole at the bottom is light pink/ orange. But when i tried to charge.my phone it will just buzz every 2 seconds and wont come on and will show the empty battery symbol.whats wrong with my galaxy s4??