View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2014, 12:57 PM   #100 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,881 Times in 1,953 Posts

Not sure if this had been mentioned before, but it's something that I use all the time, so I wanted to share.

For those of you that take advantage of the S-pen and action memo, if you use it to write down grocery/shopping lists, when you open up the list in action memo, you can actually put your phone in standby and when you wake the phone, the list will still be open on top of the lock screen. No need to unlock the phone, in order to see the list again. For me, this is a huge help when I'm shopping because I'll go to one isle, get all the items on the list, take the phone off standby, cross off the items on the list, and then put the phone back on standby. I do this continually throughout the store, until I've obtained all the items I need.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
coltonspoppa (April 10th, 2014), flailer (February 21st, 2014), LilianTepes (January 15th, 2014), minitrudy (April 28th, 2014), xaelith (January 14th, 2014)