Thread: KT-SGS4 Kernel
View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2014, 02:23 PM   #37 (permalink)
ironass

Device(s): SGS5 SM-G900F. Rooted. KitKat 4.4.4. CM11 ROM. Baseband: NJ1. CM kernel+TWRP.
Carrier: Vodafone

Thanked 3,946 Times in 2,599 Posts

ktoonsez kernels for 4.2.2, 4.3, 4.4.*, for Touchwiz, AOSP and Google Edition, ROMs, updated!

"Change Log 01.17.2014
1. KTweaker: New feature by request from someone (can't remember who) to set a password to get into the UI (Under Extras - > UI Password). Feature is disabled by default leaving password blank.
2. KTweaker: New feature to control the LEDs for notifications derived from vladnosferatu and invano implementation + some extras (see next 9 items)
3. KTweaker: LED Fade Mode - lets you choose to use the fade effect of LED
4. KTweaker: LED Fade Intensity - lets you choose the light intensity of the LED
5. KTweaker: LED Time on - lets you override the ROMs setting for how long the the LED stays ON
6. KTweaker: LED Time off - lets you override the ROMs setting for how long the the LED stays OFF
7. KTweaker: LED Step Speed 1 - lets you control the steps it takes as it makes the LED brighter/dimmer when in fade mode, play around with it and have fun.
8. KTweaker: LED Step Speed 2 - lets you control the steps it takes as it makes the LED brighter/dimmer when in fade mode, play around with it and have fun.
9. KTweaker: LED Step Speed 3 - lets you control the steps it takes as it makes the LED brighter/dimmer when in fade mode, play around with it and have fun.
10. KTweaker: LED Step Speed 4 - lets you control the steps it takes as it makes the LED brighter/dimmer when in fade mode, play around with it and have fun.
11. KTweaker: LED Step Bit Shift - lets you control the main speed that the LEDs go brighter/dimmer when in fade mode, play around with it and have fun.
12. KTweaker: No all number and text inputs will automatically bring up the keyboard
13. KTweaker: New KTweakerWFC widget that is a 2x1 widget containing ONLY the Fast Charge toggle
14. Added BIC TCP Congestion control
15. Added HSTCP TCP Congestion control
16. Added HYBLA TCP Congestion control (I will be testing this one today as I heard a couple of reports that i really increases download speeds)
17. Added HTCP TCP Congestion control
18. Added VEGAS TCP Congestion control
19. Added RENO TCP Congestion control
20. Added SCALABLE TCP Congestion control
21. Added LP TCP Congestion control (I have been using this one for last 3 days with great speed increase)
22. Added YEAH TCP Congestion control
23. Added ILLINOIS TCP Congestion control
24. WiFi: filter multicast during sleep for AOSP 4.4 to help wifi wakelocks/better deep sleep. All other version already had it so dont ask to add it to other versions.
25. Linux 3.4.77
"

Download

Source

(My thanks go to Hawker for bringing this to my attention and stopping me going to the pub. )

Dummies Guides Rooting Galaxy S4 * Know Your S4 * Update Problems * Knox Security * Bloatware * GPS