Thread: Accessory Zerolemon Extended Battery
View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2014, 10:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
TomAGibb
Premium Member

Device(s): Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy Note 3
Carrier: AT&T

Default ZeroLemon 10000 mAH Battery and Rugged Case

I've no complaints about these products. In fact they exceed what I expected for them. I received my on 1/27/2014.
The case has an internal hard plastic shell that fits extremely well with a cut-out so that you can use any size battery if needed, along with a foam lined back panel that holds in batteries of lessor capacity. So you can run the stock battery as well as any of the other batteries of 6400 as well as the 10,000 mAH battery. However with the 10,000 mAH battery you cannot use the foam lined back panel. It just fits into the slot and the TPU case holds it in place. Excellent fitment. The hard shell had a built in front clear plastic shield that doesn't go well with the 'Mime Ghost Glass' screen protector that I've go installed so I just removed it. Looks wonderful and even better if you spring for one of the alternative colored 'Rugged Cases' rather that just use the default all 'Black' case.
As far as battery performance, I couldn't ask for better. With 10,000 mAH, I've now been through only 5 or 6 re-charge cycles in 15 days, which averages out to about 2.5 to 3 days per charge cycle which I believe is really excellent. Right now, I connected it to the charger (2100 milli-amp AC Unit) last Friday 2/7 at 10 PM when it was at 24% and took it off the charger at 8:30 AM Saturday morning. It is now about 9:00 PM Monday 2/10 and it is currently at 21% and I've been doing my normal business of e-mail, texting, updating apps, browsing, playing live streaming music over both Mobile data as well as WiFi, and it would switch modes automatically from mobile to WiFi when I got in range of my usual normal home WAN.
I've been doing a lot of experimenting with the unit and I've been really impressed with the extreme battery life as well as the other performance and utilities that can be used and function so well on this unit.
I have to say that my Google Nexus 7 (2013) (32GB) unit is getting a little jealous from the lack of attention that it has received lately.
Over all, I really love the Note 3 and with this 10,000 mAH extended battery I couldn't be happier.
Have a really great day.
Last edited by TomAGibb; February 10th, 2014 at 10:31 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to TomAGibb For This Useful Post:
Duckster (February 16th, 2014)