View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2010, 12:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
jayefef

Device(s): Nexus 4
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayefef I'm leaving for a store to pick mine up RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodymon
my incredible is set aside at my local verizon store waiting for me to stop in "anytime" tomorrow to pick it up...I am so pumped!!
same here. at least according to a guy I spoke with earlier this week.... less than 9 hours away!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayefef Thanks all. I called a vzw corp store earlier and am feeling confident i will that bad boy in hand (after a full charge of course) by mid-morning.

More.

Days.
Quote:
I'm glad they're keeping quiet. I want to be able to walk into the VZW store and pick one up without a TON of people in line. In. Out. Relatively pain and hassle free
Quote:
I'm one of those that didn't want to deal with online preordering and waiting for an inopportune Fed-Ex truck, and will buy at a store in person that day first thing in the AM...

Is this the place to BITCH about NOT getting one when a [expletive deleted] VZW store rep said they would have one waiting for you............

I show up and the [expletive deleted] says "Sorry bro. we are sold out because our PRE-ORDER stock has been sold out"...... WEREN'T PRE ORDERS FOR ONLINE ONLY......."yeah i didn't even know they did this here..."

IF I WANTED TO WAIT AROUND FOR A [expletive deleted] FED EX TRUCK TO SHOW UP THEN I WOULD HAVE ORDERED THIS A LONG [expletive deleted] TIME AGO......

WHAT [expletive deleted].... SO PISSED RIGHT NOW....... my failure in this is trusting people and what they tell you since they would be in know right........:m ad:

/ vent over. sorry... enjoy the rest of your day...
Last edited by Anonimac; April 29th, 2010 at 12:33 PM. Reason: edit for a bit too much language