View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2014, 04:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
SkyJackpot

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy N3 / Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
Hi, I am trying to take handwritting text and convert it to text in the S Note Program but for some reason it will not let me. I am trying to log my work hours using S Note for each day of the week but it wont let me. I tried using the air command feature as it will only let you use the action command to send that handwritten text as an e-mail or text, ext.. but not convert it to actual text. Even if say I try to hand write a text message to someone it wont convert the hadwritting into text. I have also had some trouble copying and pasting text off the internet into a text message.
1. Install MyScript Stylus Beta from the Google Play store (it's a keyboard which let's you write with the S Pen and it automatically converts your writing to text on the screen.

2. Write scruffy or neat handwriting on the screen inside MyScript Stylus Beta and watch it convert to text automagically.

3. Feel the win.

A video I made using the MyScript Stylus Beta keyboard and S Note demonstrating the smart text recognition to change handwriting to dates/email addresses which you can click on/hyperlinks which you can click on etc.

S-Note Intelligent Handwriting Recognition - Galax - YouTube

The Samsung keyboard has its own built in handwriting recognition mode too
Last edited by SkyJackpot; March 6th, 2014 at 04:24 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SkyJackpot For This Useful Post:
Isaac Clarke (March 7th, 2014), Jazzy79 (March 8th, 2014), John Jason (March 16th, 2014), psionandy (March 6th, 2014)