View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2014, 07:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
The_Chief
Accept no imitations!

Device(s): Note 3 (rooted & ROMmed), Galaxy Nexus (retired), OG Droid (retired)
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 7,113 Times in 3,379 Posts

Quote:
I'm going to buy a Note 3 tomorrow and I'd like to transfer my contacts from my S3 to it. Most of my contacts are saved to my Samsung account but I think some are on my Google Account.

Is there a way to make sure they are all saved to one account and then transfer them over by just logging into that account on the Note 3?
Hi and welcome to Note 3 world! Not sure if the Samsung contacts will restore after logging back in to your Samsung account... I don't see why not. But I've never had an issue with Google. You might want to try changing over all your contacts to Google. That way when you sign back in, they will all restore in place.

Quote:
Also, are there any must-have accessories for the Note 3 I should know of? I've seen the wireless chargers - do you have to have a special case for these to work, or do some of them work with the phone and a normal leather (or similar) case?
I absolutely LOVE the iBlason portfolio for the Note 3!

Amazon.com: i-Blason Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Note III N9000 Smart Phone Leather Slim Book Case Cover with Stand Feature (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

I also use with it the case-friendly screen protector:

Amazon.com: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Screen Protector (Case Friendly) Ultra HD - Extreme Clarity & Touch Responsive with Lifetime Replacement Warranty - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

As far as wireless charging goes: You don't really NEED a wireless-charging case. Get a Docooler coil and put it in the phone yourself. I use that with a Tylt Vu charging base.

Anyway, there you go. I hope you enjoy your great Note 3! If you have any other questions, we're here to help.

If I have helped you at all, please click the "Thanks" button
Forum Rules & Guidelines
Last edited by The_Chief; April 1st, 2014 at 07:26 PM.