Thread: Support Charging Problem
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2014, 08:04 AM   #16 (permalink)
Jrock7

Device(s): HTC One
Carrier: T-Mobile

Default HTC One Charging Issue

My phone died, and when I plugged the charger in, I turned it on, but after about 30 seconds it restarted itself. I have a non-rooted, T-Mobile, charger that came with the phone, 4.3 Jellybean. It just keeps restarting, turning off an on. If I turn it off manually after it turns on by itself, then it stays off. It is still charging sort of. When it restarts, it doesn't show the T-Mobile logo, it just turns black. The amber charging light is on when it's on, but when I turn it off manually, the amber light turns on and off randomly. Also, when I turn it off manually, the T-Mobile logo stays there until I press the power button once, then it goes black. Then, the charging meter in the middle of the screen pops up working just fine with the amber light. But after the screen times out, if I press the power button once, the amber light turns off temporarily and the phone turns backs on, continuing the cycle. Was thinking about doing a soft boot since the last time I did one was January 25th. Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: Soft boot did not work. Phone is in same condition.
Last edited by Jrock7; April 15th, 2014 at 08:21 AM.