Thread: Support Phone in reboot loop
View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2014, 12:56 AM   #30 (permalink)
CoyotesFan4Evr

Device(s): Motorola Droid Razr MAXX(stock rooted for now) HTC Droid DNA(stock rooted for now) HTC Droid Eris ro
Carrier: Verizon ( AKA Big Red)

So even though I already have a different phone, I wanted to see if there was anything that can be done to fix my One M7 before I ship it back. Day one got the phone. Charged it, went to activate it. It got stuck after 15 minutes. Turned phone off. Started it back up to do the activation again. Same thing happened only out was stuck for 20 minutes. So I went into the boot menu and did an fdr. When the phone powered back on it went into a boot loop of the first HTC white screen, then shuts off and repeats. No button combination works to even get the phone turned off. Verizon couldn't fix it, HTC couldn't fix it. So instead I got sent an LG G2 because they won't have the One M7 back in until the end of the month and my DNA is having the SIM card issues even with a new sin card and SIM card tray. I'm in love with the One. And I never even got it started up past activation. Any help at all with this?