View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2010, 04:21 PM   #9097 (permalink)
clambert1273

Device(s): drumroll.. out of dark ages with my EVO!!
Carrier: Not Provided

Hello Everyone! I am very new to these threads and the phone itself I caught wind of it on the Sprint web page and began immediately digging for information. I have read this ENTIRE forum over the last week so feel like I know you guys already...

Just to sum up how alot of people think "the general public doesn't know" - we know I am not a phone techie.. I have a samsung rant for goodness sakes LOL I just never got into the bigger badder phone thing and always went for the "Cheapest" I could get phones... That time is now over.. I began looking at my bill and my minutes (use alot of data, text and hardly 300 voice!) and I have the 1500 everything family plan with 3 lines. One of my lines is temp shut down because my daughter abused it lol

I realized that with this phone plan - my phone SUCKS for it.. I wanted something that if I was paying that much for then I could use it to the fullest... I started digging and came VERY close to purchasing 2 Hero's for myself and hubby.. he could care less and thinks I am super NUTS at this point

I hope to get to know all of you more as the wait continues... I am totally not patient but my 1 upgrade isn't there until July 1 Maybe I could convince them to give it to me early - I hope lol

Anyway, thanks again to everyone - I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of it!

Christina
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to clambert1273 For This Useful Post:
billsmed (May 5th, 2010), jeffsor (May 5th, 2010), kritzell (May 5th, 2010), Norril (May 5th, 2010), zaaye (May 5th, 2010)