Thread: Support Bugs in firmware I5
View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2009, 02:29 AM   #59 (permalink)
Ferox

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferox View Post
It seems that as many as 7 out of 10 calls to my Galaxy hang before or as i try to pickup invariably it's as soon as i touch the phone! I had originally put this down to either of the power/return buttons being compressed when removing the phone from supplied case in which instance the caller recieves the message 'Sorry there is no reply'. After making around 50 or so calls to the handset it appears that simply moving the handset without touching any button is enough to reject calls! If it weren't for the rotation feature in the phone i would have assumed that this had to be a hardware fault! Anyone else experienced this or care to test it out?
I finally lost patience with this handset last night and made the call to O2. I can tell you that i am quite happy with the responce, they are sending me out a new unit. I was a bit taken back with just how eager they were to replace it, to the point where i was thinking the tech had heard it all before! Fingers crossed no probs with the replacement.