View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2010, 09:40 PM   #24 (permalink)
Camslam
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 170
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 111
Thanked 75 Times in 27 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidtime View Post
Hmm. I guess what I'm going to do is hold my BB pre-order and see what Wirefly does. I hope I can return the $50 gc and get my money back if I decide to go w/ Wirefly.
Seems like sound logic to me. I think I'll wait till the 4th and see what Wirefly comes out with price wise and then go from there.

Even if I don't go with Wirefly, there are plenty of options out there. I'd love to have the phone right now, but seems like everyone has to wait till the 4th, so I can probably make it to the 5th.
Camslam is offline  
Reply With Quote