View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2010, 12:06 PM   #34 (permalink)
Camslam
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 170
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 111
Thanked 75 Times in 27 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
I could handle waiting if they showed the price earlier, but to wait that long......ugh. I might pre-order at BB but then change my mind depending.

I could still use the giftcard for something else if I decide to opt out.
I hear what you're saying, but when I look at paying a minimum of $216 ($199 + sales tax) at Best Buy or Radio Shack, versus a maximum of probably $135 at Wirefly, that 1 or even 2 day wait is reasonable for me.

We'll just have to see how it all shakes out.
Camslam is offline  
Reply With Quote