View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2010, 12:44 PM   #30 (permalink)
terrynoble

Device(s): T-mobile LG GW620
Carrier: Not Provided

Default latest from LG

-----------Reply to Customer Enquiry------------Dear Terry Noble,Thank you for your email.We do not at present have any information as to the planned release of these updates. We would respectfully request that you check our website LG Electronics and Appliances : LG UK periodically for any news on release dates of our products.Best regards,LG Electronics UK Helpdesk----------------------------------LG Customer ServicesUK: 0844 847 1400 Ireland: 0818 27 6954Mon-Fri 9am to 8pm Sat 9am-6pm-----------Customer Details-----------------------Name : Terry NobleStreet : City : State : Post Code : Tel : Country : United KingdomE-mail : -----------Original Customer Inquiry------------Received Date : 16/05/2010 12:52 29The type of inquiry : Software/Hardware updatesProduct/Model No. : /GW620Could you tell me if there is any intention for LG to upgrade the android software in my model phone to the laterst version and if so when? Also will i be able to install flash player software to my phone when Adobe finally release it?-------------------------------------------------Click here if you have more questionplease click here,, your sincere evaluation on our response will be highly appreciated.Note: This email address is used for outgoing mail only. To make sure we receive your reply,Please use the [Click here to reply] link or contact us again through our web site. Thank you.