Default Browser not working, Web page not available
The default Browser application on my HTC Hero v1.5 just keeps coming up with the standard "Web page not available" page when I try to connect to any website. This happens when I use GSM, 3G, HSDPA or Wifi to connect.
I generally use Opera Mini to access the web and this works perfectly, it was only when I used the Dolphin Browser (to access a site that doesn't display properly in Opera) that I realised it wasn't connecting and coming up with this message, so I tried the default Browser and realised this had the same issue. I then tried Skyfire and this also did the same!
All other applications are fine and can connect to the internet perfectly well. As I said above the Opera Mini browser works perfectly but this may be to do with it proxying the data so therefore works slightly differently to all the other browsers.
So it seems like something is amiss with my settings / files that the default Browser, Dolphin and Skyfire use.